Dr. G's Weightloss
Medical Weight Loss Clinics located in Deerfield Beach, FL and serving the communities of Boca, Fort Lauderdale, and Lighthouse Point
Nearly 30% of adults in Florida are obese. If you’ve lost and gained the same weight over and over again, you may need a physician-supervised weight-loss plan. Dr. G’s Weight Loss & Wellness is located in Deerfield, Florida and also serves the greater Boca Raton area. We create personalized weight-loss plans based on your health needs and weight-loss goals. The physician-supervised plan is designed to ensure you achieve success. Call the office today or schedule an appointment using the online booking button to schedule a consultation.
Weight Loss Injections Q & A
What is the Vitamin B12 with MIC Injection?
Also known as the Lipotropic fat-burning injection, vitamin B12 with MIC injection offers a number of benefits when you’re trying to lose weight. Some of the benefits include:
- Increase fat burning
- Improve liver detoxification
- Boost energy
- Reduce cravings
The nutrients found in the injection are responsible for all the benefits, and include:
- Vitamin B12: Vitamin B12 is an essential B vitamin that helps your body make new red blood cells and is important for brain and nerve function. It also boosts energy and stimulates your metabolism.
- Methionine: Methionine is an amino acid that supports fat metabolism and helps your body process cholesterol to lower your levels.
- Inositol: Inositol is also a B vitamin that is necessary for the proper functioning of serotonin, a neurotransmitter that plays an important role in helping to reduce food cravings.
- Choline: Choline supports liver health by assisting in the removal of toxic substances from your blood. It also helps your body break down fats.
Your weight-loss expert determines how often you may benefit from MIC B12 injections, you can receive them up to two times a week.
What are LipoLean Injections?
LipoLean injections contain a variety of nutrients that support liver health. Your liver is responsible for assisting in the breakdown of fats and the removal of toxic substances. Nutrients found in the Lipolean injection include:
- Vitamins B1, B2, B6, and B12
- Inositol and choline
- Methionine and levocarnitine
- Chromium picolinate
In addition to helping improve liver health, the LipoLean injections may also boost energy and jump-start a slow metabolism.
What is Sermorelin?
Sermorelin is a substance that stimulates your body’s production of growth hormones from your pituitary glands. These growth hormones play a central role in the regulation of your metabolism and body composition. They also assist with the breakdown of sugars and fats.
Am I a Good Candidate for Weight-Loss Injections?
Your physician at Dr. G’s Weight Loss & Wellness determines if you’re a good candidate for weight-loss injections after your comprehensive medical evaluation. These injections support your weight-loss efforts and only work when combined with a healthy weight-loss diet and exercise plan.
To learn more about weight-loss injections or the physician-supervised weight-loss program, call Dr. G’s Weight Loss & Wellness or use the online booking tool to schedule a consultation today.
Physician Supervised Weight Lossmore info
Protein Bars & Shakesmore info
Weight Loss Injectionsmore info
RevitaLash Productsmore info
Medical Spamore info
Body Contouringmore info
Semaglutide Injections: Curb Program by Dr. G’smore info
Dr. G's Anywhere Programmore info
Combo Curb Programmore info